Ice skating on ice tracks and skating rinks in a breathtaking panoramic altitude on the mountain.
Year by year, local ski resorts are happy when enough snow makes the winter season economically successful. Mountain ropeways managers and tourism experts can now extend their range of services with an additional, snow-independent adventure product that activates pure winter fun away from the skiing: ALPINE ICE - ice skating on the mountain.
Rental skate station with depots, shops, warehouses and gastronomy in pop-up style will invite you to discover the mountain skating rinks. Attractions such as curling, fire & ice installations, ice water fall and skating courses are implemented in the overall concept of local implementation and rounded off with Silent Entertainment and an ultra-local food concept.
Seven arguments for ALPINE ICE:
- Increased added value! Mountain rides will increase too, rental business and gastronomy
- Less snow? Snow-independent season extension – keyword „Winter-Opening“
- Time needed! Short assembly and dismantling times of mobile ice tracks and ice rinks
- Non actice guests? Accompanying winter hiking trails, hut architecture, resting places
- During summer? Use of the created accessible infrastructure
- And how? Planning and execution in three stages: feasibility study, submission planning, detail- and execution planning
- ALPINE ICE. The modular ice-skating concept for ice skating on the mountain
"ALPINE ICE - Ice Skating on the Mountain" is a copyright and trademark protected cooperation project of: 14.40 Innovationsgestaltung, tourismusdesign and AST
You will find the entire spectrum and other highly enlightening additional and detailed information on this highly spectacular innovation here: